Use of the VINILINK Site is subject to the following cumulative eligibility requirements: as a User (i) you are of a legal age to purchase and consume any alcoholic beverages; (ii) you have the legal capacity to submit to be bound by legal obligations; (iii) and actions that you make on the VINILINK Site, for you or any other person for whom you are legally entitled to act, will be legitimate.
If we receive notice or reasonably believe that someone under the legal drinking age has provided VINILINK with personal information, VINILINK commits to promptly delete the account and all personal information that has been provided to us.
VINILINK reserves the right to suspend, delete or modify all or part of the VINILINK Site or the services offered on the VINILINK Site without prior notice. VINILINK also reserves the right to suspend access to the VINILINK Site for all or any User due to maintenance, emergency (cyberattack, etc.) or for any other reasonable reason and at any time.
When registering via the VINILINK Site, the User provide VINILINK with certain information, including email, password, username, name, address, preferred language, date of birth. When registering and signing in via third-party application login (such as Facebook), the User authorizes VINILINK to access certain account information from that third-party application, such as basic profile information; name, profile picture, e-mail address (optional), current city (optional). Some of this information will never be made public, such as password. Other information can be either hidden by default or public by default (name and profile picture if third party application sign up). Geolocation will not be disclosed, but the User have the possibility to add and remove a geotag. The User can manage the visibility of this information under Profile Settings.
During the creation of their account, Users choose an ID and a password ("Credentials") enabling them to access their account.
The Credentials are personal and confidential. They can only be changed at the request of the User concerned or at the initiative of VINILINK.
Users are solely and entirely responsible for the use of their account and the Credentials concerning them and undertake to do everything possible to keep their Credentials secret and to not disclose them to anyone in any form whatsoever.
In the event of loss or theft of one of a User's Credentials, that User is liable for any consequential damage of this loss or theft, and must follow, as soon as possible by sending email to email@example.com
Users may close their account at any time. To do so, they must send their account closure request by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
VINILINK will endeavor to process any account closure request within a reasonable period of time.
Users are informed that as of the closure of their account, they will no longer be able to benefit from the services offered by VINILINK and any accumulated Drops, if any, will be deleted.
- The content and data of the VINILINK Site (including but not limited to messages, data, information, text, music, sounds, photos, graphics, videos, maps, icons, software, codes or any other element), as well as the infrastructure used to provide such content and information, belongs to VINILINK; Users agree not to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, make available, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works, transfer, sell or resell any information, software, products or services obtained from or through the VINILINK Site.
- The copying, transmission, reproduction, re-issue, redistribution or transmission of the content of the VINILINK Site, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of VINILINK is strictly prohibited. To obtain this authorization, contact VINILINK at the following address:
61 Route de Clémenty
1260 Nyon, Switzerland.
Furthermore, Users undertake to not:
- use the VINILINK Site or its contents for illegal, illegitimate or fraudulent purposes;
- submit User Content or Member Producer and Non-Member Producer Content to the VINILINK Site that is inaccurate, illegal and in particular which invades privacy, is abusive, indecent, threatening, incites hatred or violence, or of which the intellectual property rights do not belong to them and for which they do not have the express permission of the rights holder;
- use, monitor, extract or copy the architecture, content or data of the VINILINK Site or the actions of any User on the VINILINK Site by using a robot, a spider, a scraper, Spyware, keystroke recorder or any other program or automatic device or manual process for any purpose;
- violate restrictions regarding robot exclusion files on the VINILINK Site or circumvent measures to prevent or limit access to the VINILINK Site;
- take any action that imposes, or could impose an unreasonable or excessive burden on the infrastructure of the VINILINK Site;
- establish an invisible link to the VINILINK Site for any reason;
- "frame", "reflect" or incorporate any portion of the VIINILNK Site into another site; and
- attempt to modify, translate, adapt, revise, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any software program used by VINILINK in connection with the VINILINK Site or its services.